MapleStory M Gets Huge Content Update

Teme: povećanje (augmentacija) grudi, operacija dojki, silikoni, ugradnja silikona, cene, iskustva, pre i posle.
mmocs
Pridružio se: Sub Mar 31, 2018 8:41 am

MapleStory M Gets Huge Content Update

Postod mmocs » Pon Nov 26, 2018 6:05 am

Here’s a fact that makes me feel incredibly old; MapleStory came out in North America over thirteen years ago. If MapleStory, the free-to-play, two-dimensional, online game, was a person it would almost be able to legally drive a car, buy lottery tickets, or register to vote. Thankfully, for the sake of nostalgia, Korean developer Nexon has announced that pre-registration for the upcoming mobile version of the game MapleStory M has begun.

Now, one thing you will want to keep in mind is that the current English listing of MapleStory M will only be available on the Play Store until January 30th. The official release is planned for sometime later this year. So if you want to jump into the MMORPG gameplay, you should do so post haste, as the clock is counting down. It's also worth pointing out that the game's servers will be wiped after this beta is over, so any progress you make in the game will be lost when it is officially released. Luckily any in-app purchases that will undoubtedly be in the final release are not active for this beta, so there's no way to lose any money while testing the title out.

The problem has been that while South Korea received MapleStory 2 back in 2015, it hasn’t yet come to the US market. Now, Nexon has launched the sequel in a closed beta in the Americas, Europe, and Oceania, and briefly opened up a MapleStory M mobile game in beta on Android. Buy cheapest MapleStory M Mesos from Mmocs with fast delivery and 100% safety. The original release may be waning, but these two games hold the promise of reviving an old but beloved franchise. They might even inspire a new generation of MapleStory fans.

I'm still a little trepidatious about the upcoming release as the inclusion of an auto-questing feature is the exact opposite of what I would ever want out of an MMO. Plus it's not like Nexon is known for releasing reasonably monetized games, so you better believe this will be filled with in-app purchases, loot boxes, and all the other junk you hate to see. So I guess the real question is, will the gameplay offer anything worthy of putting up with those annoyances? I hope so, but let's just say I won't be holding my breath.

The big content update to the game adds a higher level cap, new regions, new skills, UI changes, and a lot more. Mu Lung Garden, Temple of Time, and Gate to the Future are the three new worlds that arrived in the update. The level cap is now 200 from 150 as well. MapleStory M is available for free on iOS and Android.

If you are having difficulties linking your account, ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of MapleStory M, and remember that you have to accept the terms on whichever website you are signing up through for the link to be successful. If you’re still not able to link, check your security settings on Facebook or Twitter.

Povratak na